Fruit Yogurt Delight
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 8 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 Cup canned unsweetened pineapple (chunks) drained & chilled
- 1/2 Cup canned sliced peaches (unsweetened) drained and chilled
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 banana; peeled - cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 Cup skim milk
- In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses.
Per serving: About 155 cal, 5.5 g pro, 34 g car, .3 g fat, 1.5% cal from fat, 2.5 mg chol, 66 mg sod.