Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 8 ounces fruit cocktail, can, chilled
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 Cup ice cubes
- 2 cinnamon, ground (dashes)
- In a blender container combine undrained fruit cocktail and remaining ingredients.
- Cover; blend till combined.
- Add ice cubes; cover and blend till smooth.
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon (for garnish), if desired.
- Serve immediately.
PER SERVING: 87 cal., 5g Pro., 16g Carbo., 0g fat, 3mg Chol., 81 Sodium