Froconut Rum is a frozen cocktail packed with incredible flavor from rum, coconut and delicate Frangelico. A hint of ice cream makes this a perfect summer drink.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- 6 heaping Tablespoons coconut ice cream
- 1 1/2 Cups ice
- toasted coconut flakes, optional for garnish
- In a blender combine all of the ingredients except toasted coconut and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a rocks glass and sprinkle toasted coconut on top, if desired for garnish. Serve.
- To garnish the glass as shown in our photo, dip the top of the glass in some rum, then into a bowl of toasted coconut flakes. Pour the drink into the glass afterwards.