Fresh Fruit Frappe
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Cup watermelon; cut up
- 1 Cup cantaloupe or honeydew; *
- 1 Cup pineapple; cut up
- 1 Cup mango; cut up
- 1 Cup strawberries; halved
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 1 crushed ice
- * Melon should be cut up.
- Mix all ingredients except ice.
- Fill blender container 1/2 full of mixture.
- Add crushed ice to fill to the top.
- Cover and blend on high speed until of a uniform consistency.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately; garnish with fruit, if desired.