Simple, easy and crisp on the palate. Perfect for Sunday brunch or cocktail parties.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 3/4 ounce Bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- thin orange slice or lemon peel
- Shake all ingredients (except champagne) with ice and strain into an ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Top with champagne, garnish with orange or lemon slice or peel. Serve.
Some suggest this should be served in a goblet, with ice. We disagree. It's a delicate cocktail and should be served with style and that special French touch - in a delicate glass such as a cocktail glass or champagne flute.