Incredibly flavorful, this adapted recipe originally called for strawberry syrup.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 parts Finlandia Vodka
- 1 Tablespoons raspberry syrup
- 1 part passion fruit concentrate
- Fill a highball glass with cracked ice.
- Add the first three ingredients and stir.
- Top up with Sprite and garnish with a floating berry, a stirrer or a straw.
Ole Skeiedal, from Norway, took first place in the long drinks listing of the 1993 Finlandia Vodka International Drinks Competition. His edition used strawberry syrup. We've adapted it to use raspberry which we felt paired better with the passion fruit.