The Espresso Martini is the quintessential expression of great Italian cocktail mixology. The flavors are bellissimo! Sip slowly and remember, we warned you.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 fluid ounce cold espresso
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- coffee beans for garnish (optional)
- Pour ingredients into shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously, and strain into chilled martini glass. It should be somewhat frothy.
- Float a few coffee beans in the froth for garnish.
You may use up to a double shot of espresso for this drink. Decaf is acceptable. If you choose not to use decaffeinated espresso, this drink will give you quite a jolt. Be prepared.