An exceptional drink with incredible flavor – the combination of mint and lime with rum in Emeril’s Mojito make this Cuban creation a treat.
Author: Emeril Legasse
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- juice from one fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 4 sprigs of fresh spearmint
- 2 ounces white Rum
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- ice cubes
- club soda
- In a tall chilled glass, combine the lime juice, simple syrup and half of the mint leaves.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, mortar the ingredients together.
- Add the rum, bitters and ice cubes.
- Top with soda and garnish with the remaining mint leaves.
Recipe by: Emeril Lagasse