Emeril's Martini With Chocolate Grapes
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 4 small white grape clusters; washed, patted dry
- 1 Cup tempered white chocolate
- 8 Cups shaved ice
- Absolut Kurant Vodka
- splash of Chambord
- cookies; for the side
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each cluster of grapes into the chocolate, allowing the chocolate to cover half of the grapes.
- Place the grapes on the baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.
- Mound 2 cups of the shaved ice in the center of each martini glass.
- Pour 2 ounces of the vodka over each mound of ice.
- Add a splash of Chambord over each mound of ice.
- Garnish each with a cluster of the chocolate grapes.
- Serve the cookies on the side.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by: Emeril Lagasse