Emeril's Bloody Mary Mix
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3 Cups tomato juice
- 1 juice of 2 lemons
- 1 Tablespoons finely-chopped fresh horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Worcestershire sauce; to taste
- 1 crystal hot sauce; to taste
- 1 salt; to taste
- 1 freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine first four ingredients together.
- Blend until smooth.
- Season the mixture to taste with the Worcestershire Sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Store the mixture in a non-reactive container.
- Refrigerate the mixture for a least 6 hours before serving.
- This recipe yields about 1 quart.
Recipe by: Emeril Lagasse