Eggnog No. 8
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
Serves: 1 bowl
- 1 Quart skim milk
- 1 container egg substitute; (8 ounces)
- 1/2 Cup instant vanilla pudding; (no-sugar, no-fat variety)
- 1/4 Cup sugar substitute; (recommend Nutrasweet)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; (2 to 3)
- 1 Cup dark Rum; (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour the milk in a blender and add the egg substitute, vanilla pudding, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and rum (if desired).
- Blend for about a minute, then refrigerate to chill.
- The mixture will thicken as it chills.
- You may elect to add the rum, and even a splash of orange extract, just prior to serving.
- Garnish each glass with a dash of nutmeg and serve.
Makes about 10 ServingsPer serving: 138 Calories (kcal