Eggnog No. 4
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
Serves: 8 to 10
- 6 eggs
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 1 Cups milk (up to)
- 1 Cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoons nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Rum
- 1/2 Cup Brandy
- 1/2 Cup whisky
- Separate the eggs (yolk and white).
- Set the white aside.
- mix yolks well, gradually adding the cream, milk, and sugar.
- Get back to the egg white and whip it well until "soft peaks" form.
- Fold the white into the rest.
- Gradually add the alcohol.
- Either add nutmeg right away, or sprinkle on top later.
- AGE for at least 2 hours in refridgerator, uncovered.
- We found that the original recipe was a bit strong--we use 1 cup brandy instead of the other liquors.
- Best near a warm fire and a loved one to snuggle, or great at parties!