Egg Beaters Nog
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 6 Cups skim milk, divided
- 8 ounces Egg Beaters
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Rum extract
- 1/4 Cup Brandy, optional
- 1 ground nutmeg, optional garnish
- 1 ground cinnamon, optional garnish
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, Egg Beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extract.
- Cover; chill.
- Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to desired consistency with remaining skim milk.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
Per serving: 152 calories (25 percent from protein, 56 percent from carbohydrate, 7 percent from fat, 11 percent from alcohol), 10 grams protein, 21 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fat, 3 milligrams cholesterol, 145 milligrams sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1/2 meat. Makes 8 servings