Dudley Eppel's Hot Cider-Cranberry Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 8 Cups apple cider
- 4 Cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cloves, whole
- 3 strips orange peel
- 1 Cup dark Rum
- Put cider,cranberry juice, cinnamon, cloves and orange peel into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 25 to 35 minutes.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth and strian punch.
- Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of rum into each mug, then fill to the rim with hot punch.