Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Quart freshly drawn water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 tea bags
- 1 Cup orange juice
- Combine water, sugar, cloves and cinnamon in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Set over medium heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and bring mixture to a boil.
- Put tea bags into a preheated teapot.
- Pour in the spice mixture.
- Cover and let tea steep 3 to 5 minutes.
- Heat orange juice until hot.
- Strain tea and return to teapot.
- Mix in hot orange juice.
- Serve with lemon slices.