An amazing liqueur made of fine Scotch whiskey, herbs and honey, producing a sweet, delicious flavor that is savored by connoisseurs of fine whiskey around the world.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 1/2 bottles
- 1 fifth Scotch; the good stuff
- 1 1/4 Cups honey
- 2 1/2 teaspoons angelica root, dried; chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds; crushed
- 3 2 inch lemon zest strip
- Add all ingredients together and age for 2 days.
- Remove lemon zest and age for an additional 2 weeks.
- Strain mixture and remove angelica root and fennel.
- Age six months.
DRAMBUIE: From Scotland, meaning "The drink that satisfies".
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe