The strong flavor of dark añejo rum and coffee pair perfectly with vanilla-infused cream in the Dominicana. Simply a delicious drink perfect any time of the year.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Cuisine: Latin American
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 drop vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 ounces añejo rum
- 1 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
- Combine the cream, syrup, vanilla paste and one ice cube in a cocktail shaker and shake well to aerate the cream and melt the ice.
- Stir the rum and liqueur in a pint glass filled with ice till well blended. Strain into a champagne coupe.
- Spoon the whipped cream on top.