The most traditional of our favorite summer mixed drinks, Doc Holiday is a whiskey cocktail made with Rittenhouse Rye. It is flavorful and tasty.
Author: Chief Mixologist
- 1 ounce Rittenhouse Rye Whisky
- 1 ounce Aperol
- 1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon thyme, roughly chopped
- slice of orange for garnish
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish, of course) over ice in a shaker.
- Shake to chill and double strain into glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with slice of orange.