Pairing Mexican chocolate, Kahlua and Tequila, the Daring Dylan is a superb cold cocktail with a creamy, delicious flavor.
This chocolately dream is deep, dark, rich and incredibly flavorful. Served in summertime, it offers a cooling treat to offset the season's heat, yet brings the comfort that only good chocolate affords. Exceptional.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Cocktails
- 1 fluid ounce Kahlua
- 2 fluid ounces Tequila
- 4 ounces Mexican hot chocolate (not sweetened)
- crushed ice
- whipped cream (homemade, stiff)
- chocolate shavings
- Let the Mexican hot chocolate cool to room temperature.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large tumbler or footed iced tea glass almost filled with crushed ice.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.