Damson Plum Liqueur
Principal production of Slivovitz is in the Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania), and Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic).
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 2 1/2 pounds damson plums, pitted and chopped
- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups vodka
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup brandy
- Mix plums and sugar together so sugar is dissolved.
- Add plums and all other ingredients to aging container and allow to age for 3 months.
- Shake container once in a while.
- Strain off liquid and squeeze plums to gather juice, add all ingredients back to container.
- Age an additional month if you can stand it.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe