Dad’s Whiskey Sour is a recipe the father of our Publisher made quite often and enjoyed greatly when entertaining. Simply delicious.
Dad's Whiskey Sour
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces rye or Irish whiskey
- 1 Tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces sour mix
- 1/2 ounce orange juice with no pulp
- 1 Maraschino cherry
- 1/2 orange slice
- Shake whiskey, Grand Marnier, syrup, sour mix and orange juice with ice.
- Strain into a double rocks or old fashioned glass with ice (optional).
- Add the cherry and garnish with orange slice.