A gentleman’s cocktail, Cufflinks and Studs is a mellow, tangy, peachy concoction full of great flavor with a zing.
Cufflinks and Studs
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 2 1/2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 4 dashes sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed and strained
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 maraschino cherry
- ice for shaker
- ice cubes for glass
- Mix the Southern Comfort, lemon juice and vermouth in an ice-filled shaker and shake-well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes.
- Add a lemon peel and cherry and serve.