Cucumber-Tarragon Sangria is an unusual drink, combining the acidity of citrus juice, with the mellow flavors of cucumber, tarragon and ginger. It’s herbalicious!
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/2 Cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 Cup lime juice
- 1/2 cucumber, washed, not peeled, sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh tarragon, divided
- 4 inches fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine or Cava, chilled
- Combine juices, cucumber, 2 springs tarragon and ginger in a gallon pitcher. Chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Pour in sparkling wine. Serve immediately. Garnish each glass with a sprig of tarragon and a cucumber slice.