Creole Coffee Ice Cream Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Cups louisiana coffee with chicory
- 1/4 Cup Bourbon
- 1/2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 pints coffee ice cream
- In large bowl, beat eggs at high speed until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is smooth and very thick.
- Add coffee and bourbon; mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Spoon in ice cream; stir well.
- Allow ice cream to melt slightly to flavor punch, then serve immediately.