Creamy Rum Liqueur
Rum pairs so well with the ingredients in this recipe, producing a sweet, delectable and creamy liqueur that is just wonderful on the rocks or mixed in cocktails.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 1 can (400-ml) condensed milk
- 300 ml cream
- 300 ml milk
- 3/4 Cups rum (preferably Bundy-rum)
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee dissolved in
- 2 teaspoons boiled water
- Mix all ingredient's slowly in a blender.
- Serve chilled.
- Keeps sealed in the fridge, for 2 weeks.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe