Creamy Raspberry Sipper
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 1/4 Cups fresh raspberries
- 1.25 Cup unsweetened white grape juice
- 1 1/2 Cup raspberry sherbet
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 ice cubes
- fresh mint sprigs; (optional)
- Combine raspberries and grape juice in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through several layers of dampened cheesecloth, reserving liquid.
- Combine reserved liquid, sherbet, water, and lemon juice in blender container; cover and process until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; process Serving Ideas : Serve immediately.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.