Making a cup of Creamy Irish Coffee is pretty easy, but the results are simply spectacular. Your guests will love it, and so will you.
Creamy Irish Coffee
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 4 Cups strong fresh coffee
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup Irish whiskey
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Irish whiskey
- Place 4 cups of strong fresh coffee in a saucepan with 1/4 cup of sugar, or to taste.
- Add 1/2 cup Irish Whiskey and heat thoroughly but do not boil. (Scotch whiskey, Bourbon or other whiskeys could be used.)
- Meanwhile whip 1 cup whipping cream until light.
- Beat in 2 Tablespoons each of sugar and Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee into mugs or goblets and pipe or spoon flavored cream on top.