Cranberry Party Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 1 Gallons
- 3 cans frozen lemonade, thawed and diluted
- 1 Quart cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 Cup frozen orange juice, thawed and undiluted
- 1 bottle of ginger ale (28 oz)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine juices and chill.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Garnish with orange slices.
- Yields 1.5 gallons.
- One of the cans of lemonade concentrate may be diluted and frozen to make an ice ring or cubes.