Cranberry Lemon Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punch
Serves: 30 1/2 Cup servings
- 1 1/2 Quarts water, filtered or bottled
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup strong tea (Earl Grey)
- 1 6 ounces can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 Quart unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 Cups apple juice (preferably fresh)
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 2 lemons, cut in thin wedges
- 1 Cup fresh cranberries
- Heat water and sugar to boiling, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved; cool.
- Prepare tea, using 2 teaspoons loose tea or 2 tea bags and 1 cup boiling water; cool.
- Refrigerate all ingredients.
- Just before serving, mix in large punch bowl.
- To make ice ring,arrange thin citrus slices and cranberries in 6 cup ring mold.
- Pour water into mold to partially cover fruit.
- When frozen,add water to fill mold 3/4 full.
- Unmold and float fruit side up in punch bowl.
- Makes about 30 servings, 1/2 cup each.