Cranberry Gimlets are intensely flavorful cocktails with a serious seasonal passion. Their depth, tangy and tantalizing, is perfect for the holidays.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- 1 fluid ounce unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- whole fresh or frozen cranberries, for garnish
- Add gin and ice to a cocktail shaker, with cranberry juice, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake vigorously until very cold. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with whole cranberries.