Cranberries make themselves incredibly useful for a wide variety of foods and beverages, and they are excellent for your health. Here, they make a delicious liqueur that is quite useful in mixed drinks or served straight up or on the rocks.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups light corn syrup
- 2 Cups Vodka
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup brandy
- Coarsely chop the cranberries in a food processor fitted with the metal blade, or chop with a knife.
- Stir the cranberries and sugar in a large bowl until the berries are well coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour the mixture into a large glass jar, cover, and store in a cool, dark place for at least 1 month, stirring or shaking the jar every few days.
- Before serving, strain the liquid from the cranberries through a fine strainer or dampened cheesecloth.
- It may be stored tightly covered at room temperature up to 3 months.
- Refrigerate it for longer storage.
- Makes about 4 cups.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe