Cranberries and raspberries pair so wonderfully together and particularly in this refreshing liqueur. You will enjoy it mixed in a variety of cocktails.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 3 1/2 Cups
- 2 Cups frozen whole raspberries; thawed
- 2 Cups fresh whole cranberries; coarsely chopped
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Cups Vodka
- In 2-quart glass jar with lid, combine raspberries, cranberries, sugar, lemon juice and vodka; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Cover tightly with lid.
- Allow to stand at room temperature 2 weeks, inverting jar every day.
- Strain through cheesecloth.
- Pour into decorative bottles; cap tightly.
From "The Pillsbury Cookbook: The All-Purpose Companion for Today's Cook" by Cheri Swoboda.
From “The Pillsbury Cookbook: The All-Purpose Companion for Today’s Cook” by Cheri Swoboda
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe