Coupe de Ville is a variation on the Cadillac Margarita that is a staple of chain restaurants throughout America. A tasty punch for your summer parties.
Coupe de Ville
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 6 fluid ounces Añejo tequila
- 6 fluid ounces lime juice
- 6 fluid ounces orange juice
- 3 fluid ounces orange liqueur
- 6 12 fluid ounce bottles light Mexican beer
- Place all of the ingredients except the beer in a 4-quart container and stir to combine.
- Add the beer, stir gently to combine, and serve in chilled glasses.