Coffee Liqueur 2
The use of brown sugar adds a distinctive flavor to this luscious liqueur, giving it an incredible quality and taste.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Cups distilled water
- 10 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1/2 vanilla bean
- 3 Cups vodka (100 proof)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, brown sugar distilled water, and instant coffee in saucepan, bring to boil and simmer 1 hour.
- Remove from heat.
- Split vanilla bean and add to mixture; Cool 1/2 hour.
- Add vodka and vanilla extract.
- Leave bean in mixture and bottle in clean containers.
- Allow to age at least 30 days.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe