The incredible flavor in this extraordinary cocktail make it perfect for holiday celebrations, and the look of Coconut Bellini is ideal for Hanukkah or Christmas.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 16 ounces of coconut water blended with cream of coconut
For the sugared rims:
- 1/4 Cup white sanding sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean or
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- To prepare the sugared rims, combine sanding sugar, granulated sugar, the scraped seeds of the vanilla bean and the vanilla bean pod in a large bowl and mix. You can do this a few days ahead of time if desired.
- Coat the rims of 8 champagne flutes in something sticky and sweet, such as simple syrup or marshmallow fluff.
- To make the cocktails, pour 2 ounces of the coconut juice blend or puree into the bottom of the flute. Fill the remaining space with prosecco and stir with a long spoon to mix.
- Serve immediately!
Photo and recipe adapted from How Sweet It Is.