The grand acidity of citrus fruit blend perfectly in Citrus Sangria to produce a marvelous drink. This Californian variety is chock full of great testes.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 8 to 10
- 3 bottles Chablis or Chardonnay
- 1 1/2 Cups Brandy
- 3/4 Cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, brandy, and orange liqueur.
- Pour in the sugar, stir or shake the pitcher thoroughly to mix. Add all citrus slices at once.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 1 hour before serving to allow the citrus flavors to come through.