Citrus Mint Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 3 Quarts
- 1 Cup packed fresh mint leaves
- grated peel of orange
- grated peel of lemon
- 3 Cups boiling water
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (12 ounces)
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (12ounces)
- 1 1/2 Quarts cold water
- additional mint leaves, optional
- Source: A Taste of Home Magazine Jun/Jul 1996 Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
- Let steep 1 hour; strain.
- Add concentrates and water, stir well.
- Serve over ice; garnish with mint if desired.