Citrus Berry Blush
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 2 pints strawberries
- 4 Cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 lemon peels, grated
- 1 Cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups crushed ice
- 1 lemon, sliced into rings
- Puree the berries in a blender to yield about 2 cups.
- In the blender, combine strawberries puree and remaining ingredients except for the lemon rings.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon rings.
- Makes 8 - four ounce servings.