There’s powerful flavor in every sip of Cinnamon Spiced Tea. It warms the body, fills you with a delicious happiness, and a comforting glow. Enjoy.
Cinnamon Spiced Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 8 Chinese-style red or black tea bags; or:
- 1/4 Cup regular black tea
- 4 Cup boiling water
- 1 ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place tea in a teapot; pour water over tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour into 4 cups.
- To each serving, add a dash of ground cinnamon and about 2 tablespoons of condensed milk; stir to blend.