Cinnamon Coriander Liqueur
This liqueur has a rich flavor, particularly when made with brown sugar syrup. We particularly enjoyed it when several raisins were added to the vodka and strained out before filtration. A pithless lemon rind also adds a delicious twist.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 2 inches cinnamon stick or,
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander seed
- 2 cloves
- 1 1/2 Cups vodka - or half vodka and half and brandy
- 1/2 Cup sugar syrup
- Steep the herbs in the alcohol for 10 days.
- Strain and filter.
- Add sugar syrup.
- This is especially good with brown sugar syrup.
- For another flavoring, add a few raisins or currants to the vodka and a slice of scraped lemon peel.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe