Christmas Cranberry Punch is a delectable non-alcoholic drink suitable for immediate family celebrations. In these times when social gatherings should not happen, this punch is great for seconds even for a small family dinner.
- 4 Cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 12 ounces sugar-free lemon-lime pop
- whole cranberries or half-slices of orange
- Combine the cranberry and orange juices in a punch bowl.
- Pour the carbonated beverage down the sides of the bowl.
- Float whole cranberries or orange slices on the top.
"American Diabetes Association Holiday Cookbook"