Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 6 peppermint tea bags
- 6 Cups 2-percent milk (1 1/2 Quarts)
- 6 Tablespoons hot chocolate mix, divided
- Place peppermint tea bags in bottom of pan.
- Add milk and heat to just under boiling.
- Gently squeeze tea bags and remove.
- Place 1 tablespoon chocolate in each mug and pour 1 cup of hot minted milk over chocolate.
- Serve with fresh mint leaf on side or peppermint stick candy.
- Per serving: 146 calories (24 percent from protein, 46 percent from carbohydrate, 30 percent from fat), 9 grams protein, 17 grams carbohydrate, 5 grams fat, 18 milligrams cholesterol, 158 milligrams sodium.
- Exchanges: 1 milk, 1 fat.
- Makes 6 servings