Chocolate Mint Coffee Mix with Recipe
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3/4 Cup non-dairy powdered creamer
- 1 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup instant coffee
- 1/4 Cup cocoa
- 6 peppermint candies, crushed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons mix
- 6 ounces boiling water whipped cream
- candy cane
- Mix: In blender, process all ingredients until candies are pulverized.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Chocolate Mint Coffee: Pour boiling water over mix in cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream and stir with candy cane.
- Source: The Perfect Mix by Diane Phillips ISBN 0-688-12104-7