Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 ounce squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 Cup water
- 3 Cups milk
- whipped cream
- In saucepan combine coffee, sugar, salt, chocolate, and water; stir over low heat until chocolate has melted.
- Simmer 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until heated.
- When piping hot, remove from heat and beat with rotary beater until mixture is frothy.
- Pour into cups and sail a dollop of whipped cream on the surface of each.
- Makes 6 servings.