An exceptional concoction, Cherry Rum Punch is refreshing, cooling and flavorful without an overwhelming level of alcohol. Simply delicious and perfect for Summer.
Cherry Rum Punch
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- sparkling ice
- 1 liter Simply Brand Lemonade
- 1/2 Cup Bacardi Cherry Rum
- 2 12-ounce bottles of American Blond Ale
- sliced lemons
- Fill a gallon pitcher half-way with ice made with sparkling water.
- Pour in chilled lemonade. Add the rum. Pour in the ale and stir gently.
- Add lemon slices to the pitcher.
- Garnish beer mugs with a lemon slice, fill with ice and punch.