Cherry Liqueur 2
Cherries are such delicious morsels of tangy sweetness and offer a succulent, seductive flavor incomparable with any other fruit.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 bottle
- 3 Cups vodka
- 1 Cup brandy
- 2 1/4 Cups sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds pitted sweet cherries (remove stems)
- Mix sugar and liquor together and pour into an aging container.
- Wash cherries and remove any stems.
- Put a cut or two into the cherries and add to aging container as well.
- Shake well every couple of days and age for 2 or 3 months.
- Strain off cherries and extract juice.
- Strain the liqueur and filter.
- Re-bottle and enjoy.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe