Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 2 Cups granulated sugar
- 2 Cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 750ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 750ml bottle Champagne
- 2 large bottles of soda water
- 1/4 Cup orange liqueur
- 1 pineapple quartered, grated
- In a large punch bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice, white wine, champagne, soda water liqueur and grated pineapple.
- Mix together well.
- Put in a large block on ice and garnish with additional pineapple and other fresh fruits such as strawberries.
- let mixture chill and serve in small glasses.