Champagne Punch for a Crowd
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 4 Champagne
- 8 ginger ale
- 1 pints raspberry sherbet; (1 to 2)
- 1 ice mold * filled with strawberries
- * Ice mold: Fill an attractive mold with water and strawberries.
- Freeze solid.
- At serving time place hot cloth around bottom and sides of mold, run knife around edges and remove.
- Punch: Place ice mold in large punch bowl.
- Pour in 1 bottle of champagne and 2 bottles ginger ale.
- Spoon in 1 pint raspberry sherbet (the sherbet whould be icy cold but not frozen into a hard block or it will not blend).
- As more is needed, remember to pour in twice as much gingerale as champagne.
- When ice has melted, add second pint raspberry sherbet, if desired.