This holiday season, enjoy the tropical flavor of our Champagne Holiday Punch, made with rich flavors and enhanced with pineapple and star anise. Simply glorious!
Champagne Holiday Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches, Holiday Beverages, Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 8 to 10
- ice, preferably large round cubes
- 4 ounces Rich Simple Syrup
- Angostura bitters
- 12 ounces gin
- 4 ounces Cointreau
- 6 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 bottle chilled Champagne of sparkling white wine
- 8 ounces cold club soda
- pineapple slices (fresh, preferred) and star anise pods, for garnish
- In a small punch bowl, combine the gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, Rich Simple Syrup and 10 dashes of the bitters and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Stir in the Champagne and club soda, add ice and garnish with the pineapple and star anise.
- Serve in punch cups.
You can substitute 4 ounces pineapple juice for the sliced pineapple if not available. Don’t use canned pineapple for garnishing this recipe.