Champagne and Orange Juice Parfaits
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 Cups Champagne or sparking white wine
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 Tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 Cup cold water
- 4 oranges
- 2 Cups strawberries
- 8 sprigs mint
- In saucepan gently warm Champagne, orange juice, sugar and honey, stirring.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Warm over medium-low heat until just melted; whisk in orange juice mixture.
- Simmer for 1 m